Sunday 25 April 2010

Flutter by

This week has zoomed past!

All in all it's been a pretty good one. I now know a lot more about synovial joints, osteoclasts and rheumatoid arthritis, which is always a good thing.

More importantly I enjoyed a lovely picnic on the meadows this week. The meadows look great at the moment with so many daffodils and crocuses. Every time I walk across to the old anatomy building I get a taste of summer (though it's not very warm!). I keep meaning to take a picture!

It seems to be a time of year for birthdays. I like to try and make presents to give people but with exams looming time gets in the way. I made some butterfly birthday cards the other day out of old magazines though...


In between birthdaying, babysitting and butterfly-carding I have been trying to get my head in the books. It's funny how much you feel like tidying your room, or rearranging stationary when you have a million other things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment