Tuesday 4 May 2010

365 days lovlier

This week has been a week of birthdays. Everyone seems to be having one!

I always like to give hand made presents as it's a bit more personal and because I love to make things (hence, rather selfishly, I get to have lots of fun!). My auntie was one of this weeks many birthday girls and she is without doubt THE MOST DIFFICULT person to choose a present for! She does however love walking and travelling and this year I had an idea for once! I made her this out of old maps I found in the Oxfam Bookstore...





I also made these, as no birthday is complete without a great big splodge of chocolate overindulgence!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I did mean to give the left over cakes to Doe to take home with her......but I forgot.....and now they're all gone! OOPS! Mx

    ReplyDelete