Wednesday 2 November 2011

What're you supposed to be?

Having lost my camera in a wine-and-much-hilarity related incident it's a bit tricky to keep this thing spik'n'span. So I was pondering over how to solve such a problem and decided to do some Facebook photo stealing in the meantime until my flamboyant new sexy pink, Lady Penelope style camera arrives (I know, it's terribly exciting!). This week has been jam packed with fun bits. I would have been hard for it not to be a spectacular week because the clocks went back. Yes. That's the good one. A whole extra hour for which to enjoy :) YUM. It's starting to feel a lot like winter too. I know most people generally prefer summer and don't get me wrong, I love sunshine, but there's something quite nice and cosy about the dark late afternoons and evenings. Well at least to start with anyway. We also had Halloween this week where I backcombed bigstyle to become Scary Spice (I say bigstyle.... but my hair was already pretty 'enthusiastic' to begin with).
I know what your thinking...OH MY MY ARE THOSE REAL EYEBALLS?!?! No, they're just marshmallows, don't panic. Oh and one last thing. We had a potluck supper of delightfully yummy things the other week...
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment