Monday 19 March 2012

Oh hello again.

Oh With Sparkles how you have been neglected. I'm sorry.

But never-the-less I have been up to enjoyable things. In the past few weeks Spring has sprung and it's getting lighter in the evenings, the daffodils are blooming and we've had sunshine! Despite the ever looming dissertation I have been enjoying all of these things...

Last Sunday I spent the day at North Berwick eating ice cream, flying a kite and generally having a wonderfully windswept time.




I also had an exciting fox tracking experience on route home from the library this week. Chris and I followed two foxes on an adventure around the university campus. I felt like David Attenborough. (Unfortunately my photography efforts were particularly poor)


Just to round off here are some sunny looking daffodils to brighten your day. Well, don't say I'm not good to you!



Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Your daffies look lovely on the orange teapot. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just ADORE the orange teapot and its spectacular shiny-ness! Meg x

      Delete